We are based in the USA in California and Texas and in Milan, Italy and the UK.
You can contact us at:
+1 (877) 670-8850
+39 02 22199 831
Designed by award winning artist Ivan Black
● Inspired by the Fibonacci sequence
● 100% made in Italy. Each one is handmade
● The one & only original Square Wave!
● Relaxing, mesmerizing, a perfectly harmonious design
● Both a stunning sculpture and a kinetic toy
● Indicated by parents as effective for: ADHD, PTSD and kids on the spectrum
BEHIND THE PROJECT
The team is based in the USA, UK, Italy
● Adapted from Original SW and produced by Atellani studio for Kinetrika
● It takes days for one Square Wave to be completed & ready to ship
● Number of key suppliers necessary for one Square Wave: 7
● Mr. Black’s work include: Nobu London, Adobe Inc. and TV series; Doctor Who
● Most likely one of the few products that can truly claim to be 100% made in Italy
● Square Wave is a Trademark and its design is Patented ™ ® 2020
100% Italian materials
● 100% EU certified water based paint (where applied)
● Made with high quality, verified Italian suppliers and artisans based in: Milan, Venice, Verona, lake Iseo
● 100% Italian materials, including packaging!
MORE DETAILS ABOUT SQUARE WAVE
● Featured at the MoMA Museum in NY and Tokyo
● Featured at the MOCA Museum in LA
● 100% Fully tracked shipments
● Ships from Italy and the USA (depending on available stock)
● All USA shipments from Italy are sent with Fedex (not a standard postal service)
● All other shipments are sent with premium couriers around the world
● Sold on the original site (Kinetrika.com), Etsy & Amazon
We truly work hard to keep this product exclusive, properly made, and a unique creation.
We do that by caring and supporting each person involved in the project, none excluded. Square Wave allows Italian artisans to keep doing what they do best as we do not want those skills to be lost over time to out of control, unregulated mass production. We support a large number of people and families in the EU, USA and UK. We like to think of it as doing things the ‘Old way’ and we like it that way, even if it might seem naive, but it is a sustainable project and it rewards and makes everyone involved proud of what they do and how they do it. We work hard to not cut corners to achieve excellence, quite the contrary. We are not always perfect, but we sure try as hard as we can and we strive to get better every single day. Thank you for the support and for taking time to learn more about what and who is behind Square Wave.